The CrowdToken (CRTK) is an analogy to the original Volkswagen concept - the idea was and is to build a vehicle – the CrowdToken – that is multifunctional, that anybody can afford and wants to use every moment in life: to pay for a coffee, buy a discounted product, get paid for work, gain access to people, gain information ...anything. It is up to the crowd to decide how the CrowdToken is to be used.
The CrowdToken is being created to cut out the middleman and any centralized organization influencing the power of the crowd. This earns the token the name CrowdToken. CrowdTokens are transferable between people within the iCrowdU ecosystem.
The CrowdToken is a multifunctional crypto token, hinged on the security of the blockchain, that anybody can afford and use at every moment in life: buy a discounted product, get paid for work, gain access to people, gain information ………anything. It is up to you to decide how the CrowdToken is to be used. The CrowdToken is being created to cut out the middleman and any centralized organization influencing the power of the crowd. This earns the token the name CrowdToken. CrowdToken or CRTK is transferable between people within the iCrowdU ecosystem.
Ten billion CTRK will be made available over the next 170 years. For this token sale, 170 million CRTK will be made available, 20 million CRTK will be used for payment, and 70 million CRTK for marketing purposes. The remaining CRTK will be made available to everybody via mining and gamification. For more information check out the Light Paper or the White Paper.
Exclusively on the iCrowdU platform CrowdTokens can be applied to get up to 15% discounts on product purchases
Membership of growing Ecosystem
CrowdToken holders will be members of the iCrowdU ecosystem. More and more vendors offer products and projects – globally
Buying & Funding with Cryptocurrencies
Holders of CrowdTokens can use cryptocurrencies to purchase products and fund projects
Based on Decentralized APPs(DAPP)
For additional user security and to enable decentralization, dApps are being developed for multiple CrowdToken transaction applications
Versatile Medium of Exchange
CrowdTokens may be exchanged between holders in any way: From paying for to funding companies in the unique ways only available on iCrowdU.com
CrowdTokens are limited to ten billion tokens. Once iCrowdU has created its own blockchain they will be released until the year 2187
Upon the creation of the iCrowdU blockchain, CrowdTokens will become minable
Can increase Value
The number of CrowdTokens is limited. The demand for CrowdTokens will increase over time
Terms and Conditions of CrowdToken Sale
Effective Date: February 12, 2018
THIS DOCUMENT AND ANY OTHER DOCUMENT, PRODUCED AND SIGNED BY ICROWDU INC. DO NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION TO BUY, SUBSCRIBE FOR OR SELL SHARES OR SECURITIES.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE TOKEN SALE, DO NOT PURCHASE TOKENS.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TOKEN SALE ENTIRELY AND CAREFULLY. SECTIONS 22 AND 23 CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER, WHICH, IF APPLICABLE TO YOU, AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
You will be referred to as “Your” “You” or “Buyer”. Your purchase of CrowdToken (CT) from iCrowdU Inc. (“iCrowdU” “Company,” “we,” “our” or “us”) is subject to these Terms and Conditions of Token Sale (“Terms”). Each of you and Company is a “Party,” and together the “Parties.”
By purchasing CT and using it in connection with the Services (as defined below), you will be bound by these Terms and all terms incorporated by reference. If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please email contact@iCrowdU.com.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual representations, warranties and agreement contained in these terms, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Company and Buyer hereby agree as follows:
1. Purpose and Use of CT in Connection with the Services: CT is our own crypto token and will serve multiple purposes: 1) Holders of CT will be able to exchange their tokens for discounts on products available on the iCrowdU platform; 2) CT will create a global decentralized currency that increases the number of vendors accepting the currency as time goes on; 3) CT improves the process through which companies are funded, and 4) CT will allow users to tokenize their IDs and digital property and thus control ownership on the blockchain, among other Services.
2. No Ownership: Ownership of CT carries no rights, express or implied, other than as a means to access the Services. It does not represent or confer any ownership right or stake, share or security or equivalent rights, or any right to receive future revenue shares, intellectual property rights or any other form of participation in or relating to iCrowdU or its affiliates, other than rights relating to the receipt of Services, subject to limitations and conditions in these Terms. CT is not intended to be a security, commodity or any other kind of financial instrument.
3. Scope of Terms: The use of CT in connection with the Services may be governed by other applicable iCrowdU terms and policies, and they can be found on our website. In iCrowdU’s sole discretion, it may add or update Terms. If these provisions are ever in conflict with other Terms and Policies, these Terms and Policies shall control with respect to any issues relating to the use of CT in connection with the Services.
4. Cancellation: Refunds; Refusal of Purchase Request: Your purchase of CT from iCrowdU is final. There are no refunds or cancellations except as may be required by applicable law or regulation. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel CT purchase requests at any time in our sole discretion.
5. Agreement Effective: This Agreement shall be effective and binding on the Parties when the earlier of the two happens, the Buyer: (a) clicks the check box on https://WWW.CROWDTOKEN.SALE (the “Website”) to indicate that Buyer has read, understands and agrees to the terms of this Agreement; or (b) upon Company’s receipt of payment from Buyer. Buyer agrees to be bound on this basis, and confirms that Buyer has read in full and understands this Agreement and the terms on which Buyer is bound.
6. Website Terms and Conditions: Company has established Terms and Conditions, as may be amended from time to time, for the Website located at https://crowdtoken.sale/#/terms-and-conditions, which are hereby incorporated by reference. Buyer has read, understands and agrees to those terms.
7. White Paper & Light Paper: The Company-prepared White Paper is available at https://docsend.com/view/jgnw7ix. It describes matters relating to the CROWDTOKEN.SALE Software as well as the Reward/Bounty Program. The White Paper, as it may be amended from time to time, is hereby incorporated by reference. Buyer has read and understands the White Paper and its contents.
For buyers from the European Union only the redacted version is applicable, hence all purchase decisions are to based only on the visible text in the redacted version of White Paper and Light Paper.
8. CrowdTokens: CTs do not confer any express or implied rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features other than described on iCrowdU.com or CrowdToken.sale. CTs may be tradable, but they are not an investment, currency, security, commodity, a swap on a currency, security or commodity or any other kind of financial instrument. Buyer acknowledges and understands the proceeds from the sale of the CT will be utilized by Company in its sole discretion.
9. Allocation and Distribution of CT: iCrowdU intends to allocate and distribute CTs in accordance with the material specifications as set forth in Exhibit A of this Agreement. It details the timing, pricing and the amount of CTs that will be distributed. During the CT Distribution Period, iCrowdU will provide specific procedures on how Buyer should purchase CT. Buyer should take great care that the website used to purchase CROWDTOKEN has the following universal resource locator (URL): https://WWW.CROWDTOKEN.SALE.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase CT.
U.S., Chinese, Vietnamese and persons and companies from the Republic of Korea are prohibited from purchasing CT or participating in the Bounty Program.
U.S., Chinese, Vietnamese and persons and companies from the Republic of Korea cannot participate in the bounty program.
11. Acknowledgment and Assumption of Risks: CTs MAY HAVE NO VALUE. BUYER MAY LOSE ALL AMOUNTS PAID. Buyer has carefully reviewed, acknowledges, understands and assumes the following risks, as well as all other risks associated with CT not discussed herein:
Because iCrowdU and CT are based on the Ethereum protocol, any malfunction, breakdown or abandonment of the Ethereum protocol may have a material adverse effect on iCrowdU or CT. Advances in cryptography or technical advances such as the development of quantum computing, could present risks such as the utility of CT for obtaining Services, by rendering ineffective the cryptographic consensus mechanism that underpins the Ethereum protocol.
Buyer should not purchase CT in reliance on the CT Platform because they are not usable on the CT platform and do not entitle Buyer to anything with respect to the CT platform. However CTs are intended for use on the iCrowdU.com platform.
iCrowdU reserves the right to distribute tokens after the end of the CT distribution period. iCrowdU reserves the right to change the duration of the CT distribution period for any reason.
The Ethereum blockchain is prone to periodic congestion during which transactions can be delayed or lost. Individuals may also intentionally spam the Ethereum network in an attempt to gain an advantage in purchasing cryptographic tokens.
Buyer may be unable to sell or otherwise transact in CT at any time, or for the price Buyer paid. As such iCrowdU shall not be responsible for or liable for the market value of CTs, the transferability, the liquidity or the availability of any market for CTs through third parties or otherwise.
The CROWDTOKEN.SALE Software relies on third parties to adopt and implement it and to continue to develop, supply, and otherwise support it. There is no assurance or guarantee that those third parties will complete their work, properly carry out their obligations, or otherwise meet anyone’s needs, all of might have a material adverse effect on the CROWDTOKEN.SALE Software, CT platform and iCrowdU platform.
If Buyer sends CT to the CT address from an exchange or an account that Buyer does not control, or if Buyer provides a CT receiving address from an exchange or an account that Buyer does not control, Buyer may never receive or be able to recover its CTs. Furthermore, if Buyer chooses to maintain or hold CTs through a cryptocurrency exchange or other third party, Buyer’s CTs may be stolen or lost. In addition, third parties may not recognize Buyer’s claim to any derivative tokens if and when launched by third parties according to the distribution rules set in the CROWDTOKEN.SALE software. By using the CROWDTOKEN Distribution Contract, using the CROWDTOKEN Contract and/or by purchasing CTs, Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Buyer sends CT to the CT address and/or provides a CT receiving address through an exchange account and/or holds CT on a cryptocurrency exchange or with another third party at Buyer’s own and sole risk.
Security weaknesses: Hackers or other malicious groups may attempt to interfere with iCrowdU or CT in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, malware attacks, denial of service attacks, consensus-based attacks, Sybil attacks and spoofing.
Unlike accounts insured at financial institutions, CT are not insured unless you specifically obtain private insurance to insure them.
The regulatory status of CT and distributed ledger technology is unclear or unsettled in many jurisdictions. It is impossible to predict how or whether regulatory agencies may apply existing regulation with respect to such technology and its applications. It is likewise difficult to predict how or whether legislatures or regulatory agencies may implement changes to law and regulation affecting distributed ledger technology and its applications. iCrowdU may cease operations in a jurisdiction in the event that regulatory actions, or changes to law or regulation, make it illegal to operate in such jurisdiction, or commercially undesirable to obtain the necessary regulatory approval(s) to operate in such jurisdiction.
The industry in which iCrowdU operates is new, and may be subject to heightened oversight and scrutiny, including investigations or enforcement actions. Governmental authorities may examine iCrowdU’s operations and/or pursue enforcement actions against the company. All of this may subject iCrowdU to judgments, settlements, fines or penalties, or cause it to restructure its operations and activities or to cease offering certain products or services, all of which could harm iCrowdU’s reputation or lead to higher operational costs, which may in turn have a material adverse effect on the CTs and/or the development of the CROWDTOKEN.SALE Software and the iCrowdU platform.
Purchasing CT may result in adverse tax consequences to you, including the imposition of withholding or income taxes and tax reporting requirements. Limited guidance from the Internal Revenue Service exists regarding the tax treatment of the ownership of tokens. You should seek tax advice from your own tax counsel.
Other platforms could be established that utilize the same open source code and protocol underlying iCrowdU and attempt to facilitate services that are materially similar. iCrowdU will seek to limit such competition, but it may be unsuccessful. It may also decide to compete with these alternative platforms, which could negatively impact iCrowdU and CT.
It is possible that iCrowdU and CT will not be used by a large number of individuals, companies and other entities or that there will be limited public interest. Such a lack of use or interest could negatively impact the development of iCrowdU and the potential utility of CT.
iCrowdU’s platform is still under development and may undergo significant changes over time. This could create a risk that CT or iCrowdU may not meet your expectations in the future that it did at the time you purchased CT. Furthermore, despite our good faith efforts to develop and maintain iCrowdU, it is still possible iCrowdU will experience malfunctions or otherwise fail to be adequately developed or maintained, which may negatively impact iCrowdU and the potential utility of CT.
It is possible that, due to any number of reasons, including, but not limited to, the failure of commercial relationships, or intellectual property ownership challenges, iCrowdU may no longer be viable to operate and the Company may dissolve.
Because CT confer no governance rights of any kind with respect to iCrowdU, all decisions involving iCrowdU will be made by the owners in their sole discretion, including but not limited to, to discontinue iCrowdU, to sell more CT or to sell or liquidate the Company. These decisions could adversely affect iCrowdU and the utility of CT that you hold or the ability to use the CT.
Cryptographic tokens such as CT are a new and untested technology, there are other risks associated with your purchase, holding and use of CT, that iCrowdU cannot anticipate.
12. Security: You are responsible for implementing reasonable measures to secure your account. iCrowdU is not responsible for any losses.
13. Personal Information: In our sole discretion, we may decide we need information about you in order to comply with applicable law or regulation in connection with selling CT to you. You agree to provide any such information promptly upon request, and you acknowledge that we may refuse to sell or release CT to you until you provide such requested information and we have determined that it is permissible to sell or release CT to you under applicable law or regulation.
14. Taxes: The purchase price that you pay for CT is exclusive of all applicable taxes. You are responsible for determining what, if any, taxes apply to your purchase of CT. It is also your responsibility to withhold, collect, report and remit the correct taxes to the appropriate tax authorities.
15. Representations and Warranties: By purchasing CT and/or participating in the Bounty Program, you represent and warrant to each of the following:
You are not a United States, Chinese, Vietnamese or a person or company from the Republic of Korea;
You are 18 years old or older;
You have read and understand these Terms;
You have a sufficient understanding of the functionality, usage, storage, transmission mechanisms and other material characteristics of cryptographic tokens, token storage mechanisms, blockchain technology and blockchain-based software systems to understand these Terms and to appreciate the risks and implications of purchasing CT;
You have obtained sufficient information about CT to make an informed decision to purchase CT;
You understand the restrictions and risks associated with the creation of CT as set forth herein, and acknowledge and assume all such risks;
You understand, acknowledge and assume the risks associated with the purchase, holding and use of CT in connection with the platform;
You understand CT confer only the right to access the services, and confer no other rights of any form with respect to iCrowdU or its affiliates or property, including, but not limited to, any voting, distribution, redemption, liquidation, proprietary (including all forms of intellectual property), or other financial or legal rights;
You are purchasing CT and are aware of the commercial risks associated with iCrowdU. You are not purchasing CT for any other purposes, including, but not limited to, any investment, speculative or other financial purposes;
Your purchase of CT complies with applicable law and regulation in your jurisdiction, including, but not limited to, (i) you are 18 years old or older and not a U.S. Chinese or a person or company from the Republic of Korea and any other applicable legal requirements in your jurisdiction for purchasing CT, using CT, and entering into contracts with iCrowdU, (ii) any foreign exchange or regulatory restrictions applicable to such purchase, and (iii) any governmental or other consents that may need to be obtained;
You will comply with any applicable tax obligations in your jurisdiction arising from your purchase of CT;
If you purchase CT on behalf of any entity, you are authorized to accept these Terms on the entity’s behalf and that such entity will be responsible for breach of these Terms by you or any other employee or agent of such entity (references to “you” in these Terms refer to you and such entity, jointly);
You are not, nor are you an agent of, (i) a citizen or resident of a country or territory in which access to or use of the Services is prohibited by applicable law, decree, regulation, treaty, or administrative act, (ii) a citizen or resident of, or located in, a country or territory that is subject to sanctions or embargoes imposed by the United States or any other country, or (iii) an individual or entity, nor an individual or entity employed by, acting on behalf of, or affiliated with an entity, identified on the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Denied Persons or Entity List, the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons Lists, or the U.S. Department of State’s Debarred Parties List (collectively, “Restricted Party Lists”). You further agree that you will not use the CT or Services in connection with transactions (i) in any country or territory that is subject to U.S. or other sanctions or embargoes, (ii) with any individual or entity that is identified on the Restricted Party Lists, nor (iii) otherwise prohibited by U.S. sanctions and export control laws and regulations including the sanctions regulations administered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control, 31 C.F.R. §§ 500-599, and the Export Administration Regulations, 15 C.F.R. §§ 730-774. You agree that if your country of residence or any other circumstances change such that the above representations are no longer accurate, then you will immediately cease using the Services and notify the Company. If you are registering to use the Services on behalf of a legal entity, you further represent and warrant that (i) such legal entity is duly organized and validly existing under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction of its organization, and (ii) you are duly authorized by such legal entity to act on its behalf.
16. Transfer of Title/Risk of Loss: You acknowledge and agree that transfer of title to, and risk of loss of CT will pass from iCrowdU to you, and will occur in the State of Nevada, USA.
17. Force Majeure: Company shall not be liable and disclaims all liability to Buyer in connection with any force majeure event, including but not limited to, acts of God, labor disputes or other industrial disturbances, electrical, telecommunications, hardware, software or other utility failures, software or smart contract bugs or weaknesses, earthquakes, storms, or other nature-related events, blockages, embargoes, riots, acts or orders of government, acts of terrorism or war, technological change, changes in interest rates or other monetary conditions, and, for the avoidance of doubt, changes to any blockchain-related protocol.
18. Indemnification: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company and our respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns (the “Company Parties”) from and against all claims, demands, actions, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from or relate to: (i) your purchase or use of CT, (ii) your responsibilities or obligations under these Terms, (iii) your violation of these Terms, or (iv) your violation of any rights of any other person or entity. Company reserves the right to exercise sole control over the defense, at your expense, of any claim subject to indemnification under Section 11. This indemnity is in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other indemnities set forth in a written agreement between you and Company.
19. Disclaimers: TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN A WRITING BY US, (A) CT ARE SOLD ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AS TO CT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT CT ARE RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE, MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT DEFECTS IN CT WILL BE CORRECTED; AND (C) WE CANNOT AND DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT CT OR THE DELIVERY MECHANISM FOR CT ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or disclaimer of implied terms in contracts with consumers, so some or all of the exclusions of warranties and disclaimers in this section may not apply to you.
20. Limitation of Liability: (A) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (I) IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY OR ANY OF THE COMPANY PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WHERE RELATED TO LOSS OF REVENUE, INCOME OR PROFITS, LOSS OF USE OR DATA, OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SALE OR USE OF CT OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO THESE TERMS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SIMPLE NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (EVEN IF THE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE); AND (II) IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF COMPANY AND THE COMPANY PARTIES (JOINTLY), WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE CT, EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAY TO US FOR CT. (B) THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN SECTION 13(A) WILL NOT LIMIT OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE, FRAUD OR INTENTIONAL, WILLFUL OR RECKLESS MISCONDUCT OF COMPANY. (C) Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the limitations of this section may not apply to you.
21. Release: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you release Company and the other Company Parties from responsibility, liability, claims, demands and/or damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown (including, but not limited to, claims of negligence), arising out of or related to disputes between users and the acts or omissions of third parties.
22. Dispute Resolution: Arbitration: Except for any disputes, claims, suits, actions, causes of action, demands or proceedings (collectively, “Disputes”) in which either Party seeks injunctive or other equitable relief for the alleged unlawful use of intellectual property, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets or patents, you and Company (i) waive your and Company’s respective rights to have any and all Disputes arising from or related to these Terms resolved in a court, and (ii) waive your and Company’s respective rights to a jury trial. Instead, you and Company will arbitrate Disputes through binding arbitration (which is the referral of a Dispute to one or more persons charged with reviewing the Dispute and making a final and binding determination to resolve it instead of having the Dispute decided by a judge or jury in court).
23. No Class Arbitrations, Class Actions or Representative Actions: Any Dispute arising out of or related to these Terms is personal to you and Company and will be resolved solely through individual arbitration and will not be brought as a class arbitration, class action or any other type of representative proceeding. There will be no class arbitration or arbitration in which an individual attempts to resolve a Dispute as a representative of another individual or group of individuals. Further, a Dispute cannot be brought as a class or other type of representative action, whether within or outside of arbitration, or on behalf of any other individual or group of individuals.
24. Informal Dispute Resolution: Each Party will notify the other Party in writing of any dispute within thirty (30) days of the date it arises, so that the Parties can attempt in good faith to resolve the dispute informally. Notice to Company shall be sent by e-mail to Company at contact@iCrowdU.com. Notice to you shall be by email to the then-current email address in your Account. Your notice must include (i) your name, postal address, email address and telephone number, (ii) a description in reasonable detail of the nature or basis of the Dispute, and (iii) the specific relief that you are seeking. If you and Company cannot agree how to resolve the Dispute within thirty (30) days after the date notice is received by the applicable Party, then either you or Company may, as appropriate and in accordance with Section 25, commence an arbitration proceeding. Any arbitration will occur in Reno, NV, USA. Arbitration will be conducted confidentially by a single arbitrator in accordance with the rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (“JAMS”). See https://www.jamsadr.com/.
25. Federal Arbitration Act: The enforceability of Section 23 will be both substantively and procedurally governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. § 1 et seq. (the “FAA”), to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
26. Governing Law and Venue: These Terms will be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada, USA, without regard to conflict of law rules that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.
27. Assignment: The Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by any User, but may be assigned by iCrowdU without restriction or consent.
28. Entire Agreement: This Agreement, including the exhibits attached hereto and the materials incorporated herein by reference, constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements and understandings, both written and oral, between the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, including, without limitation, any public or other statements or presentations made by any iCrowdU Party about the CROWDTOKENS, the CROWDTOKEN.SALE Software, the CROWDTOKEN Platform, Blockchain Tokens or any other tokens on the CROWDTOKEN Platform.
29. Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the provision shall be modified to make it valid and effectuate the original intent of the Parties as closely as possible. If that is not possible, the provision will be severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining part of that provision, or any other term, clause or provision of these Terms.
30. Modification of Agreement: Company may modify this Agreement at any time by posting a revised version on the website, available at: https://crowdtoken.sale/#/terms-and-conditions. The modified terms will become effective upon posting. It is Buyer’s responsibility to check the website regularly for modifications to this Agreement. This Agreement was last modified on the date listed at the beginning of this Agreement.
31. Termination of Agreement; Survival: Company reserves the right to terminate this Agreement, in its sole discretion OR in the event that Buyer breaches this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement: (a) all of Buyer’s rights under this Agreement immediately terminate; (b) Buyer is not entitled to a refund of any amount paid; and (c) all other Articles will continue to apply in accordance with their terms.
32. No Waivers: The failure by Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a present or future waiver of such right or provision nor limit Company’s right to enforce such right or provision at a later time. All waivers by Company must be unequivocal and in writing to be effective.
33. No Partnership, Agency or Third-Party Beneficiaries: Nothing in this Agreement and no action taken by the Parties shall constitute, or be deemed to constitute, a partnership, association, joint venture, agent of the other Party or other cooperative entity between the Parties. No Party has any authority or power to bind or to contract in the name of the other Party. This Agreement does not create any third-party beneficiary rights in any person.
34. Electronic Communications: Buyer agrees and acknowledges that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that Company provides Buyer pursuant to this Agreement or in connection with or related to Buyer’s purchase of CTs, including this Agreement, may be provided by Company, in its sole discretion, to Buyer, in electronic form.
Distribution of CRTK & Use of Funds